Sunday, December 28, 2008

I've been losing..my youth

Each afternoon before the restaurant opens I like to play 80's music on the satellite radio. Seeing as how half the staff are in their thirties, the 80's seem appropriate.

Today 'A-ha' was playing and I mentioned to the hostess I was in an A-ha video in 1985. 'Great' she said.

Which got me thinking, it's probably on youtube.

Now, tucked in my memory my friend Jen and I are in this video and there are clear face shots of both of us for a good 2-3 seconds. In reality Jen is in the video and my eyes, forhead and spikey blond hair are in the video for half a second (between second six and seven to be exact).

Without further adieu, my superstar rock star video debut at 13. Please note that I am the one on the left, with the forhead and spikey blond hair, my friend Jen leaning into me, at second number six.

Drum roll:

No comments: