Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello it's meeee!

I get a lot of myspace surveys I rarely answer. In one I recall the question "What song on your playlist do you sing out loud".

Well, pretty much all of them. I love to sing. I don't so much suck but I'm really just not that good. I listen to my ipod to and from work each day, with headphones. Don't judge, I just have a shuffle, I'm a brilliant driver and as a Gemini quite good at multi-tasking.

On the freeway I drive with the windows and sunroof open, once in town I close everything so I can sing in the privacy of my Subaru.

However, this afternoon I forgot to close the windows.

Stopped in Orem at the Intersection of 800 North and State street, I preformed a free concert complete with air drums and fake microphone. It wasn't until I heard the faint yells and whistles from the Jeep full of 20 something men that I realized this. This isn't even the embarrassing part of the story.

This ladies and gents, is what I was singing: It took me two drinks before I had the courage to post this. Not really because of my impromtu Karaoke in the car, but the fact that I actually have Todd Rundgen on my ipod. And yes Ashley, the 70's were really like that.

No comments: